Lancet Says Fluoride is Neurotoxin

When the US went crazy over lead based paint, it was for the children of course, in case they ate paint chips or swallowed lead dust. From Wikipedia:

  • Lead paint is hazardous. It can cause nervous system damage, stunted growth, kidney damage, and delayed development. It is dangerous to children because it tastes sweet, therefore encouraging children to put lead chips and toys with lead dust in their mouths. Lead paint is dangerous to adults and can cause reproductive problems in men or women. Decreases in sperm production in men have been noted. Lead is considered a possible and likely carcinogen. High levels may result in death.


The movement to remove industrial sodium fluoride from the world’s water supply has been growing in recent years, with evidence coming out against the additive from several sources.

Now, a report from the world’s oldest and most prestigious medical journal, The Lancet, has officially classified fluoride as a neurotoxin, in the same category as arsenic, lead and mercury.

The news was broken by author Stefan Smyle and disseminated by the Facebook page Occupy Food, which linked to the report published in The Lancet Neurology, Volume 13, Issue 3, in the March 2014 edition, by authors Dr. Phillippe Grandjean and Philip J. Landrigan, MD. The report can be viewed by clicking here.

Read the rest of Nick Meyer’s article here.

So we go through great expense to get rid of all lead based paint ‘for the children’ on the chance they may eat a paint chip. Great, yet we put a more highly active neurotoxin in our water, which we are sure they will drink every day, with apparently the message, ‘the children be damned’? And the public stands by, stupefied, and continues to put up with this?


Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.